- Tortelloni Cacio e Pepe by LaTuaPasta
- Pecorino cheese Black peel
- Leccino Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil by Pruneti
- Cayenne Pepper
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a 5-qt. pot. Season with salt; add Tortelloni and cook, stirring occasionally, untile about 2 minutes before tender.
- Drain, reserving 3/4 cup pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, put 2 Tbsp. of Leccino Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil inn a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add pepper and cook, swirling pan, until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 cup reserved tortelloni water to skillet and bring to a simmer. Add tortelloni cacio e pepe and the remaining Leccino Monocultivar extra virginn olive oil
- Reduce heat to low and add the Pecorino cheese Black peel, stirring and tossing untile cheese melts, sauce coats the tortelloni. (Add more pasta water if sauce seems dry.)
- Transfer pasta to warm bowls and serve.