- Orecchiette pasta by Cardone
- Cime di rapa by I contadini
- Red pepper flakes
- Coratina Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil by Ciccolella
- Begin by cooking the orecchiette pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of Coratina Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil in a large sauté pan
- Add the garlic and cook a minute
- Add the remaining 4 tablespoons of Coratina Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil, cime di rapa, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Cooking, stirring frequently, until the cime di rapa are tender crisp, 3-4 minutes
- Add the cime di rapa mixture to the drained orecchiette pasta and toss well.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl or individual bowls
FIND ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE AT EGRO', next to Borough Kitchen, Islington Square, 116 Upper St, London N1 1AB, United Kingdom.