- 300 gr Rice
- Vegetables in oil by Egro'
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 Courgettes
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Peppers
- 2 Tbsp of Carolino extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place a pan of salted water on the stove and once it comes to the boil, add the rice. Cook the rice 2-3 minutes less than the cooking time indicated on the packet.
- Wash the peppers, remove the stalks, seeds and inner filaments, cut them first into strips and then into cubes and place them in a large bowl where you will collect all the other ingredients.
- Cut the vegetables in oil by Egro' into small pieces and add them in the large bowl
- Cut the aubergine and the courgette into slices and grill them, eventually add them to the other ingredients.
- When it is about 2-3 minutes from cooking, drain the rice 14 and leave it to cool by placing it on a cold tray 15 (previously kept in the refrigerator) to help the rice cool.
- Mix the rice to the ingredients with 2 tbsp of Carolino extra virgin olive oil
- Serve it cold
FIND THE CAROLINO EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL IN OUR EVOO SELECTION
FIND ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE AT EGRO', next to Borough Kitchen, Islington Square, 116 Upper St, London N1 1AB, United Kingdom.