Salted plumcake with zucchini, zucchini flowers and Romanesco Broccoli by Chef Maria Rita Berruti
Salted plumcake with zucchini, zucchini flowers, Romanesco Broccoli
Flour 00 200g
Milk 100 ml
Extra Virgin Olive oil "Abbraccio" 60 ml
Parmesan cheese 100g
Mature cheese (caciotta)
Romanesco broccoli 100g
Zucchini flowers 4
1. In a bowl, mix the eggs, evo oil, grated parmesan cheese and milk together with energy.
2. Add the flour and finally the yeast.
3. Clean the vegetables and steam them for about 10 minutes, then cut them into different types of pieces.
4. Add the vegetables, diced cheese, salt and pepper to the mixture.
5. Cook in the oven for 40 minutes at 170 degrees.
Chef MAria Rita Berruti