1 kg of zucchini
1kg of anchovies 200 gr dehydrated and soft apricots
10 grams of sweet paprika
50 gr mixed sprouts
6 streams of pumpkin
250 gr of vegan feta
Gentile di Mafalda extra virgin olive oil
Fine pink salt
10 gr sunflower seeds
100 gr hazelnuts
Zucchini rolls with anchovies marinated in feta, ginger and sunflower seeds by chef Simona Ranieri
- After having gutted the anchovies, bread them in the hazelnuts that you have previously finely chopped.
- Line a baking tray with lightly oiled parchment paper, lay the anchovies sprinkled with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and bake at 230 ° for about 8/10 minutes. Let it cool down. Cut half the portion of anchovies into small pieces.
- Remove the apricots from the skin and create a puree.
- With the help of a potato peeler, finely cut the courgettes, transfer them to a bowl, add lime juice, grate the ginger, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, the finely chopped courgette flowers, the pink salt and leave to marinate .
- With the help of a kitchen mixer, roughly whisk about ¾ of the courgettes with the sunflower seeds and mix them with the anchovies cut adding a few sprigs of chives, half the apricot puree and the feta previously cut finely.
- Spread the zucchini left on a surface, pour the anchovy mixture and roll them up.
- Garnish with the apricot puree, mixed sprouts and a sprig of anchovies sprinkled with chives.
Chef Simona Ranieri