Zucchini rolls with anchovies marinated in feta, ginger and sunflower seeds by chef Simona Ranieri
1 kg of zucchini
1kg of anchovies 200 gr dehydrated and soft apricots
10 grams of sweet paprika
50 gr mixed sprouts
6 streams of pumpkin
250 gr of vegan feta
Gentile di Mafalda extra virgin olive oil
Fine pink salt
10 gr sunflower seeds
100 gr hazelnuts
- After having gutted the anchovies, bread them in the hazelnuts that you have previously finely chopped.
- Line a baking tray with lightly oiled parchment paper, lay the anchovies sprinkled with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and bake at 230 ° for about 8/10 minutes. Let it cool down. Cut half the portion of anchovies into small pieces.
- Remove the apricots from the skin and create a puree.
- With the help of a potato peeler, finely cut the courgettes, transfer them to a bowl, add lime juice, grate the ginger, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, the finely chopped courgette flowers, the pink salt and leave to marinate .
- With the help of a kitchen mixer, roughly whisk about ¾ of the courgettes with the sunflower seeds and mix them with the anchovies cut adding a few sprigs of chives, half the apricot puree and the feta previously cut finely.
- Spread the zucchini left on a surface, pour the anchovy mixture and roll them up.
- Garnish with the apricot puree, mixed sprouts and a sprig of anchovies sprinkled with chives.
Chef Simona Ranieri