- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups watercress
- 1 fresh mozzarella by Egro'
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate in small pieces Amedei 90
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup delicate extra virgin olive oil by WoopEvo
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Divide salad greens and watercress among six salad plates. Arrange cheese, strawberries and prosciutto over greens.
- In a microwave, melt the dark chocolate in small pieces Amedei 90; stir until smooth. Whisk in the vinegar, delicate extra virgin olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salads.