- 4 courgettes (approx. 700 g)
- 180 g of canned tuna in oil
- 50 g Taggiasca olives
- capers to taste
- breadcrumbs 65 g of breadcrumbs
- oil q.b. moraiolo extra virgin olive oil by Pruneti
- salt to taste
- First wash and remove the ends of the courgettes; then boil them in plenty of salted water: cook them for about 8-10 minutes so that they remain firm enough but soft inside.Drain them, then use a sharp knife to cut them in half lengthways.
- With a spoon or a small spoon, remove the pulp: put it in a container to cool and keep it aside.
- Then add the tuna, the desalted capers and the Taggiasca olives;
- Add salt and mix everything together. Transfer these ingredients to a blender, or use an immersion blender, and reduce everything to a creamy mixture.
- Add the breadcrumbs to give it more texture and mix with a spoon.
- Place the courgettes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and stuff them with the prepared filling. Use a spoon to compact them well, so that the filling doesn't come out during cooking
- On each courgette add a little breadcrumbs and a drizzle of Moraiolo extra virgin olive oil by Pruneti, then bake in a ventilated oven preheated to 180° for about 30-40 minutes (depending on the size).