Your special dessert - Easy, amazing, delicious temptation
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 WHITE FLOUR PACK
2/3 TEA SPOON OF BUTTER
CHOCO DARK OR WHITE ALMOND SPREAD OR PEACH NETTARINE JAM
IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN ADD ICED SUGAR OR FRESH FRUIT
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine.
- Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Add the chocolate spread or jam
- Serve hot