- Conchiglioni pasta by Astorino, 350 grams
- cherry tomatoes, 200 grams
- Tuna fillets in extra virgin olive oil by Drago, 140 grams
- Salted capers, one tablespoon
- Moraiolo extra virgin olive oil by Pruneti
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the conchiglioni in salted water and drain when al dente.
- In the meantime, fry a clove of garlic in a pan with extra virgin olive oil Moraiolo by Pruneti, add the desalinated capers, the cherry tomatoes and the tuna fillets.
- Let the sauce cook for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and add the walnuts.
- Use a teaspoon to fill the conchiglioni with the sauce and serve.
- An alternative to this recipe is to place the conchiglioni filled with tuna sauce in an oven dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake in the oven at 180°C for 5 minutes.
FIND MORAIOLO EXTRA VIRGINN OLIVE OIL IN OUR EVOO SELECTION
FIND ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE AT EGRO', next to Borough Kitchen, Islington Square, 116 Upper St, London N1 1AB, United Kingdom.